Tutoring+Plus and Educational Services
Educational Services for Parents
Our Educational Consultants and Advocates work collectively with parents and professionals to develop a supportive and coordinated team. We work continuously to find the best individualized path to success for each student and family.
We offer support to families of children with all special needs, including Autism, Learning Disabilities, and ADHD. We are the experts in providing needed support at your child's school, including attending school meetings for IEPs, 504s and parent/teacher conferences.
- Homework support
- School recommendations
- Assessing present level
- Improve school/parent communication
- School advocacy
- Attend IEP/504/RtI/School meetings
- Expertise in Autism, Learning Disabilities, ADHD
- Psycho-educational testing/interpretations
- Behavior intervention plans (BIPs)
- Consult with other providers and teachers
- Appeals process at the county-level
FPPA recognizes the value of well-coordinated care by offering educational services in concert with or independent of our psychiatric and psychological therapies. Our Educational Consultants and Advocates are outcome-oriented and deeply committed to finding the best individualized path to success.